Three Days of Napa Valley Cycling, Food and Wine!
CampoVelo Napa Valley 2021 will blend the best of the culinary, libations, cycling and wellness worlds into another unforgettable weekend. Despite our ongoing global challenges, we’re still crafting a special weekend that will incorporate all necessary safety elements related to Covid-19. So get ready. Get set. And let’s have an epic weekend where new friends, new foods, new roads, and new good times will prevail!
We’re setting up our weekend basecamp located at the newfound Dr. Wilkinson’s Backyard Resort & Mineral Springs in the heart of downtown Calistoga. Special rates apply to our CampoVelo guests.
We’re all about the food. Morning, noon and night you’ll experience what well call “happy-belly” moments.
From cocktails to mocktails, we’ll make sure you're sipping and sampling at our afternoon culinary adventures.
We’re back at our most favorite watering hole, CLIF Family Winery. Let’s share stories, make a few toasts & virtual high-fives and settle into the beginnings of a celebratory weekend. The evening will feature our benefit dinner for No Kid Hungry.
- Check-in with our CampoVelo team
- Meet & greet our CampoVelo special guest counselors
- Check out the goods & wares of our partners & sponsors
- Sip and sample extraordinary CLIF Family Wines and culinary treats by Chef John McConnell
- Evening Benefit Dinner (separate dinner ticket)
Rise and shine! It’s time to ride, hike or head to the spa. We’ll be circling up after breakfast for morning activities followed by big food & afternoon fun.
- Road and Mixed-Terrain Rides (15 miles to 60 mile routes)
- Small groups led by our CampoVelo special guest counselors
- BIG post ride lunch
- Afternoon spa time and playtime
More reasons to rise and shine. Different routes. New views. More good fun and good times. Pedal hard (or easy) or don’t pedal at all, but don’t miss our Sunday afternoon brunch. We’ll refuel you and refill you with the joy of good meals and celebratory moments.
- Small group rides led by our CampoVelo special guest counselors
- Hiking or yoga options
- Big Sunday Brunch and Afternoon Mixer
They're back! Part Special Guest. Part Educator & Entertainer. Part Camp Counselor. 100% Fun.
CampoVelo Co-Founder, Chef, Cyclist, Philanthropist & Author
Founder, Kollar Chocolates
Founder/Owner Kara's Cupcakes & Bar Lucia
Fashion & Sports Photographer, Music Video Director
Retired Pro Cyclist, Author, YouTuber
Winemaker of the Year: "San Francisco Chronicle" and "Food & Wine Magazine"
Unpaid Intern at The Horton Collection
Executive Chef, Clif Family Winery
Brewmaster, Mad Fritz