The Speakeasy Sessions
Posted: April 10th, 2018
On Saturday the 28th, after the morning ride, plan to grab a chair, a glass of wine or beer, and perhaps win one of our fantastic door prizes at our Speakeasy Sessions with our featured guests!
- 12:30pm – From Grape to Glass
- Meet the makers behind Napa Valley’s favorite libation with superstar winemakers Steve Matthiasson, Bertus van Zyl, and Rebekah Wineburg and Iron Chef America winner Neal Fraser
- 1:15pm – No Pressure
- Tire pressure, talent pressure, life pressure… our partner SILCA airs all about all things pressure with Jess Cerra, Alison Tetrick, Chris Kollar, and Ted King
- 2:00pm – Get the Edge
- A candid conversation focused on achieving your best performance with former Carolina Panthers center and founder of Topical Edge, Jeff Byers, former pro racer Janel Holcomb, current 6X IRONMAN champion Ben Hoffman, and chef-cyclist Matt Accarrino
- 2:45pm – Coach to the Chefs
- What is it like to coach a handful of super talented chefs who’s lives revolve around food, but also love cycling? CTS Coach Adam Pulford dishes with his crew of cycling chefs: Chris Cosentino, Jeff Mahin, Bryan Voltaggio, and Michael Voltaggio.