5 Reasons to Bring a Friend
Posted: March 9th, 2017
1. With so many rides options to choose from, you need your friends advice to decide!
We’ve got rides for the fast ones of the group, the dirt-loving mountain bikers, the climbers and everyone in-between. For non-cyclists of the group, there will be yoga and hiking options available. CampoVelo quite literally has everyone covered!
2. Post-ride lunch stories with a beer or glass of wine are always better with friends.
Our mountain bike ride with Joel Gott from Gott’s Roadside will end at said restaurant and a feast is surely to ensue! From burgers to tacos, salads, local beer and fine wine selections you can’t go wrong. Options like these await at just about any food venue in the Napa Valley.
3. You can’t ask all of the tough questions at the fireside chats…you need your friends to provide backup, getting all the nitty gritty race story details from Bobke and other VIPs.
The fireside chats we have set up for post-ride in the afternoon and into the early spring evening are sure to satisfy your mind like the ride and meals did your body earlier in the day. From Ted King, to Lucas Euser, Gary Erickson of Clif and Bob Roll – the stories will flow and the good time will roll into dinner.
4. CampoVelo supports local, national and global causes; the more friends you bring along, the more good we can do together.
Everyone likes to ride for a cause and by attending the inaugural CampoVelo Napa Valley a portion of your registration will touch all four of these great beneficiaries. From local causes like the Napa Valley Vine Trail connecting the entire region with a safe passage for all types of cyclists alike to helping feed the hungry children of America through Chefs Cycle and even helping to put bikes in the hands of those indeed in Africa via World Bicycle Relief. CampoVelo is truly all about doing good, one pedal stroke at a time.
5. No one likes to eat alone, so bring your friends along to share in the Napa Valley dining experiences.
After a long day of riding, eating and socializing it will be time to unwind and select from a laundry list of great eateries littering the Napa Valley. The choice is yours and there are no wrong ones. Cap your day with the best food found anywhere in the world.